When you book remotely-assessed Performance Grade or ARSM exams you can:
Choose your exam submission date
- When you book your exams you will be able to choose dates from a list of options.
- The date your choose will be the last date you can submit the exam video recording.
Change exam submission dates online
- Once the booking period has closed and we have confirmed the exam schedule, you can go online to change an exam submission date, if space is available.
- You can do this up to 48 hours (two full days) before the exam date.
What you need to know
Booking periods for exams
- The booking period is when you can book exams for the forthcoming exam session. Each booking period has an ‘opening date’ as well as a ‘closing date’.
Book early for more choice of exam submission dates
- For the widest choice of dates, please book your exams as soon as the booking period opens. The earlier you book the more choice you will have.
- Once the booking period has closed and timetables are confirmed, it may be possible to make late bookings for Performance Grades exams, if space is available.
What about online Music Theory exams?
- All Music Theory exams will continue to take place on set dates.
- We are unable to accept late bookings for Music Theory exams.