International Sponsorship Fund 2021 application form
We’re delighted to announce we are now accepting applications for the ABRSM International Sponsorship Fund (ISF) 2021.
I understand and agree that:
- I have read the Key Information and my organisation is eligible to apply
- ABRSM’s decisions on funding is final;
- If this application is successful, the funds received will be used only for the purpose described above, otherwise they will be returned immediately to ABRSM;
- ABRSM reserves the right to withdraw financial support if the terms are not fulfilled;
- If this application is successful, ABRSM will exchange the funds to the preferred currency based on the exchange rate on the day the transaction is made. I accept that the receiving bank may incur a small fee and this will not be payable by ABRSM;
- ABRSM’s support will be acknowledged by including the International Sponsorship Fund Logo in online and printed promotional materials related to the specific project that ABRSM will be sponsoring;
- Any use of the ABRSM International Sponsorship Fund logo will be in accordance with ABRSM’s license agreement.
- Funding will usually be provided on a one-off basis for a particular project or programme;
Should my application be successful, I further agree to supply ABRSM with the following when requested, within the timeframe requested:
- Proof of bank account in the organisation’s name;
- Externally audited financial statements (to include a summary income and expenditure account, balance sheet and cash flow if available) for at least the last two years;
- Signed terms and conditions, safeguarding and logo licensing agreement;
- Your organisation’s logo;
- A short description and history the organisation (150 words) to include a quote from the director;
- High-resolution photographs of the organisation’s activities with signed consent forms from those in the photographs if identifiable;
- A calendar of upcoming planned major events;
- A final report to be submitted within 1 month of completion of your project/programme or by 1 December (whichever is sooner) ;
- Updates on the work of the project ABRSM is sponsoring which can be used as content for social media. This can include pictures, videos and blogs.